Monday, July 30, 2007

Another year to minister to our kids

Well, it's been a year since I last posted here, but I thought I would drop a line to tell you that we have begun our school year already. Each year things seem to get a little easier as far as educating the children, but each year I find more things to be involved in.

My constant prayer is "What is God saying about our activities?" We have piano, ballet, soccer, art, drama, cooperative classes, and the list goes on. We have 4 children and their lives are speeding up rapidly. Do I slow things down or not?

We must always be looking to the Author of our faith as we submit our lives and daily challenges to Him. He will sustain. He will guide. He will make clear the next step to take - if we humbly submit to Him and seek Him with our whole hearts. Knowing Jesus Christ and Him crucified that is our ultimate home school goal.

Have a great day...

No comments: